Howdy Folks,
Just a quick update...I'm at the workshop...it's going great, getting a lot of awesome tools....you can get the information on the slides we see and everything here. We're about to start on the afternoon session.
Have A Fantastic Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review: "Ella And The Enchanted Bookshop" by Brittany Fichter
Happy Monday! This is NOT my monthly post, but rather an extra one because I was given an ARC to read and review. I've posted a review...
-
Happy Friday Everybody, THE CONTEST PORTION OF THIS AUTHOR INTERVIEW IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Finally! I get to post the interview with...
-
Happy Tuesday All, ****CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**** In honor of my birthday (that was on Oct. 15th) I am doing TWO give aways! The FIRST on...
-
Happy Wednesday All, Congratulations to Sarah K. who won the Tess St. John giveaway. Please confirm receipt of the email I sent you to cla...
4 comments:
Gonna be up late tonight checking this out! Thanks, Bethany! Have a great time.
Marsha,
Not a problem. On short break. Things going good so far. Good tools, but definitely doesn't "fluff" anything LOL, but it's good.
:-)
Have a blast!
I'm looking forward to gleaning some wonderful tips from this workshop.
Tamika,
Sure, just look up the website...it has a lot of what we covered yesterday on there. :-)
Post a Comment