Header

Header

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A New Book Is Out!

Happy Tuesday All,

I've received news there's a new book on the block. It's by a friend of mine, Cheri Jetton, and it's called Crimson Snow.

It's an e-book available at both Amazon (Kindle) and Barnes & Noble (Nook). It looks good (I read the synopsis on the Barnes & Noble website). 

I've read Cheri's book, Jessie & The Ranger which was more of a "sweet romance", but it was good. I liked Jessie, I thought she was a "spit-fire" (to use a term to mean "spunky").

Anyway, Crimson Snow looks good  :-)

Have A Thrilling Tuesday!

4 comments:

Tess said...

Can't wait to read it!!!

Jaye Garland said...

Bethany, love that you're promoting good writers here. Cheri's books are a fun read. And, these books are capable of being downloaded to your computer...just in case you don't have a Nook or a Kindle.

Bethany said...

Tess,

It does look good. I'm hunting for my Nook LOL I put it in a safe place and now I can't remember where it is LOL :-)

Bethany said...

Jaye,

Got a Nook...just gotta locate it LOL Thanks for your support :-)