Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekday Update

Happy Wednesday All,

Side note here...my uncle is gravely ill...if you pray, please pray for him. Thank you.

So, what's everyone working on these days?

I have ideas bouncing around in my head, but nothing "solidifying" so far. I'm still working on edits (that's on-going).

I'm reading a book called Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett. Parts of it are very funny.

I'm getting blood work done this Friday (nothing real serious, just checking up on some things). Then I'm picking up my son's God-sister from my high school alma mater, and later that evening my husband and I are going out while my son's God-sister baby-sits (her mom, my son's Godmother is gonna come baby sit, too).

So, what's new with you?

Have A Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Book Review: "Ella And The Enchanted Bookshop" by Brittany Fichter

  Happy Monday! This is NOT my monthly post, but rather an extra one because I was given an ARC to read and review. I've posted a review...