Header

Header

Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend And Chocolate Addictions

Happy Monday Everybody,

Did you all have a good weekend? Mine was pretty good. I watched the Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd, Owen Wilson, Jack Nickolson, How Do You Know. It had a cute ending but it was a very different kind of romantic comedy. I also finished reading Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. It was interesting and I'll have to pick up the next one just so I can see what will happen. Sunday night I watched on ABC Family, My Future Boyfriend. It's a sweet romance (yes, I do like those). I liked it.

Today I'm thinking in chocolate. (Thanks to a Ghirardelli Chocolate commercial). I am a big chocolate fan. Favorite Godiva truffle: Cappuccino.  Favorite Grocery Store Truffle:  Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles. Favorite Chocolate Candy Bars:  Twix and Three Musketeers. Favorite Chocolate Ice Cream:  Baskin Robbins' World Class Chocolate. 

Growing up used to have chocolate cake with chocolate icing decorated with M&M's candy. Then I switched to a Baskin Robbins chocolate cake next to World Class Chocolate ice cream with white icing.

And, yes, I do like Ghirardelli Chocolate, too.

So, what chocolate do you like?

Have A Marvelous Monday!

6 comments:

Susan M said...

Sorry, Bethany. No chocolate for me. It makes my heart dance the jiterbug til two or three in the morning. Don't worry, there are plenty of sweet things out there in the world and I get my share.

Tess said...

Well, I can't eat chocolate anymore, but when I could, I was a fan of the simple chocolates...kisses, M&M's, chocolate covered almonds (the kind we all had to sell for fundraisers) and just about any candy bar! I am a simple girl.

Bethany said...

Susan M.,

Aw! Well, at least you get something sweet, right? As always, thank you for dropping by :-)

Bethany said...

Tess,

Oh yes, Hershey Kisses are awesome. Thank you for dropping by...always glad to see/"see" you :-)

Jessica said...

MMmmmmmmm.....CHOCOLATE!!!

Bethany said...

Jessica,

LOL thanks for dropping by :-)