Header

Header

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Sundae

Evening All,

I haven't really anything real inspired to write tonight. Got a lot on my mind.

The other day I did some writing on Conjure A Man since I finished going through it from page 1. It helped to remind myself a bit. I probably need to add some description, but otherwise, I think it's making some progress.

I've been doing A LOT of reading this weekend. I finished the Kerrelyn Sparks book and I'm about (or nearly) 1/2 done with The Host by Stephenie Meyers.

How about y'all? What's the weekend been like? Did you have fun?

Have A Stupendous Sunday!

2 comments:

Regina Milton said...

The weekend was semi-boring until yesterday. I got to spend some great time with my husband, watch some entertaining TV, and relax. I didn't work at all this weekend, though I probably should have.

bethanyintexas said...

Regina,

Well, at least you got to spend some quality time with your husband. :-)