Header

Header

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nice To Meet You

Happy Wednesday Folks,

Today's post is going to tie into yesterday's interview I did with Laura Childs. I asked Laura if she could meet any of her characters, which ones and why.

So, that's my question I'm posing today: Which character(s) out of any of your stories would you want to meet and why?

I think I'd probably want to meet Bast. It would be fun.

Maybe I'd meet Sir Beauregard (he's a cat in a story I never did finish and I don't know where that one ended up). I love cats.

So, what about you? Which of your character(s) would you wanna meet and why?

2 comments:

Marsha Sigman said...

Peter. Because he is sexy, funny and takes care of everyone. And he isn't even the main love interest.

Bethany said...

Marsha,

That's cool. He sounds nice :-)