Header

Header

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

News Break

Happy Thursday One & All,

I haven't a lot to report on this news go-around. I've ordered my copy (and its shipped) of Kim Lenox's Darker Than Night.

I'm still working on the first round of edits. I've got about 150-something pages left of the first round, then I can start the other editing of the manuscript and hopefully have it cleaned up by early October. (In time for the NWHRWA's annual Conference...I hope to go!)

I plan on getting (and reading) Lynn Kurland's April 26, 2010 released book, One Enchanted Evening.

So far, there's not much else to report. I've been kind of "under a rock" because of reading and editing.

Have A Terrific Thursday!

2 comments:

Marsha Sigman said...

Where is the time going??? I am swamped!! Have a great Thursday!!

Bethany said...

Marsha,

As my family says, "time flies when you're having fun!" :-)