Happy Weekend Everyone,
I'm a little late posting this--my day was pretty full--but the winner from Friday's giveaway of Will Graham novel is...
Valerie!
Congratulations, Valerie! I've forwarded your information to Will, so you should be getting that from him soon.
Thank you to everyone who participated, and keep your eye out for the next giveaway day--there's several more to come!
Have a GREAT Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review: "Ella And The Enchanted Bookshop" by Brittany Fichter
Happy Monday! This is NOT my monthly post, but rather an extra one because I was given an ARC to read and review. I've posted a review...
-
Happy Friday Everybody, THE CONTEST PORTION OF THIS AUTHOR INTERVIEW IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Finally! I get to post the interview with...
-
Happy Tuesday All, ****CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**** In honor of my birthday (that was on Oct. 15th) I am doing TWO give aways! The FIRST on...
-
Happy Wednesday All, Congratulations to Sarah K. who won the Tess St. John giveaway. Please confirm receipt of the email I sent you to cla...
2 comments:
Bethany. thanks for a fun contest and all your hard work.
Congratulations, Valerie.
Have a great rest of the weekend, Bethany.
Marie,
Thank you for participating! There's more giveaways to come this month on here, so be sure to check back often. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for dropping by :-)
Post a Comment