So thank you so much J.J.! Too sweet. Well according to the rules I have to say 7 things about me y'all don't know...if I accidently mention something I've already said, then I'm sorry:
1. For something cliche: my favorite colors are purple and green...every now and again I like blue, pink or red (but I have to be in the right mood).
2. I used to take horseback riding lessons (like when I was 12-16ish). I learned how to ride bareback, English and Western. I did some jumping. I never did Drassage, but one of my sisters did.
3. I'm allergic to turkey--no really I am (weird, I know, but eating it makes me sick).
4. My husband and I were once a part of the same singles' site (before we were dating), but that's not how we met.
5. I was a note passer in high school. But I refused to cheat.
6. When my younger brother said "Fa-shizzle" for the first time when he was in college I had no idea what it meant. (He's in Grad school now and he very nicely translated for me).
7. I love the song "We're Not Gonna Take It" although I can never remember who sings it.
Now...the other part of the rules said to award the award to 7 bloggers...
Marsha of Marsha's Musings. She's got some great thoughts on writing and I loved her Flashback Friday post saying her husband looks like Kevin Costner. That rocks!
To author Ciara Gold of Ciara Gold's Treasures for giving us a "peek" at a published writer's life. Awesome :-)
To Regina of Regina Rhythm for all her help and for having some great advice for writers and other artists on her blog.
To Anubis of Bane of Bane's Blogging Blues for offerring me something outside my usual perusals online. (Particuarly his title from yesterday's post LOL).
For Monica (who's blog I won't link since I'm not sure whether or not she'd want me to) But, I love the stories of my nieces and nephew! (yes, she's one of my sisters, but cut me some slack I don't follow a ton of blogs!)
Also to Babz, another one of my sisters. She doesn't get on her blog much, but it's still good to keep up with everything.
And to Rob, my brother. He has 2 blogs, so either one of them works to have the award.