Before I get to C.C. Hunter's guest post (as noted in the title of this post) I hope you all had a great Easter. I apologize for so much silence. Last week I took most of Holy Week off and had a friend visiting, and Monday I had some thing else going on, so I was unable to post on here.
I have the wonderful and talented C.C. Hunter as guest today, describing 13 things she learned from TAKEN AT DUSK, which is available today (Tuesday, April 10, 2012) from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other bookstores.
So, take it away, C.C.!
Thirteen Things Learned From TAKEN AT DUSK
by C.C. Hunter
1. The only thing worse than trying to help a woman with amnesia remember her name and life is trying to help a dead woman with amnesia remember hers.
2. Be careful what you wish for—you might just get it . . . and the reality will probably not be anything like the fantasy.
3. The person you think is your enemy could just turn into a friend who'll do anything to save you.
4. The scariest thing in the world isn't ghosts or rogue vampires bent on murder—it's falling in love.
5. Explaining why you have a skunk curled up in your arms to your mom and your old best friend is as easy as eating a brownie while brushing your teeth.
6. We all make mistakes, which is why it's so important to practice forgiveness.
7. The only thing worse than a pissed-off shape-shifter is a pissed-off shape-shifter in love.
8. Sometimes the earth really does have to open up and swallow you whole before you can accept the truth that's right in front of you.
9. Vampires have no sense of humor . . . especially when they get turned into a kangaroo.
10. Free will gives us choices, but even making the right choices can't change destiny …and learning to accept that can be the most painful lesson of all.
11. People aren’t always who they say they are, even if you really want them to be.
12. Sometimes when you try to save someone, they end up saving you instead.
13. Never get between a dragon and a warlock on the war path.
Bethany here again, hope you enjoyed C.C.'s list...I know I did.
Be sure to pick up your copy of TAKEN AT DUSK. Also, this Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. C.C. Hunter will be at Katy Budget Books, so if you're nearby and have a moment, please come by and say hello! (please check here for more information about C.C.'s appearance at Katy Budget Books).
Have A Terrific Tuesday!