Header

Header

Friday, February 3, 2012

When I Grow Up...

Happy Friday All,

When I was a kid, I went through many ideas of what I wanted to do when I grow up. I remember at one point I thought of being an ornathologist (someone who studies birds), and several other ideas.

It's fascinating how we end up where we are. Many years have passed since I came up with the ornathologist idea. I still can identify some birds, but it's not something I'm passionate about. Not because there's anything wrong with that field, there isn't--I just don't feel calleed in that direction anymore.

What did YOU want to be when you grew up?

Have A Fantastical Friday!

2 comments:

Tonette said...

For a few short times, Bethany, I actually may have been almost 'average' in wanting to be a nurse or a teacher, but for much of my girlhood,I wanted to be an archaeologist. I would watch everything that came on TV and spent a lot of time digging in my backyard! (I guess I should say I WASTED a lot of time digging!) I read many books well into my teens, but , it was not to be.I DID marry a history major, though!

Bethany said...

Tonette,

Sounds like you balanced it out a bit! But that's cool--archaelogy is a very fascinating field.

Thank you so much for dropping by :-)