Header

Header

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Editing An English Teacher, Writing A Witch, And Manifesting A Mermaid

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Accomplished: Sent back the first round judges' comments to the last of the contestants for my category of the Lone Star Contest.

Working On: I'm making progress on edits for my finished manuscript. Last night did some writing on my witch manuscript and then started one that has a mermaid in it. At first I was having trouble with the witch manuscript, but then it started flowing. So at least the writing/editing is progressing.

Looking Forward To: Still time to sign up for the NWHRWA's Lone Star Conference. It really does look good :-)

What's up with all of you?

Have A Tantalizing Tuesday!

2 comments:

Ciara Gold said...

Man, I really, really want to go to the conference but time... I want to clone myself. School hasn't even barely started and my calendar is full. Ugh.

But yay on getting through your goals.

Bethany said...

Ciara,

Don't tell me you're gonna miss the Conference! Aw, man :-(

But I understand. Life can be hectic!