Header

Header

Friday, February 27, 2015

Hiatus & Life...

Happy Friday All,

If I don't update this very much or for several months there are several reasons for that. One of them is edits and getting ready for the release of Immortal Dreams Book Three: Immortal Love. The other is preparation and eventual arrival of Baby Averie. 

I appreciate all your support and encouragement over the years.
Please continue to check back here on occasion for when I return.

Also, watch Amazon for the release of Immortal Love!

Have A Fabulously Fun Friday!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Best wishes for your upcoming release and Baby Averie!

If you'll send me the deets and the date (for the new book, not the baby LOL) I'll mention it on my blog. ;)

Bethany said...

Melissa,

Thank you so much. I'll have to do that!

I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. :-)